Files: Exports & Reimports of Endangered Animals & Animal Parts

In order to export endangered animals for exhibition (and bring them back into the US), exhibitors must file form 3-200-30 “Export/Re-export/Re-Import of Traveling Animal Exhibitions (and Reissuance)” with the US Fish & Wildlife Service. Via FOIA, I got these forms for the first 8 months of 2018.